/*scrolling menu script*/ /*End scrolling menu script*/ The Science of Superheroes: The Forward, The Rules.
My Blog The Science Of Superheroes My Art What Dreams May Come Eeeew!!! Light Beer! My Space... So Lay Off! Inhibitions Only Get In My Way Signe the Sk8r Jessica Erskine & Cousin's Blog DJ Floh Back Productions Blog Alfa Trion Dimitri's Photography Page Maps of Meaning

Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Forward, The Rules.

Okay, first off let make one thing clear about this discussion. Most of the information given is my own thoughts and ideas regarding the particular hero / villain. I don't claim to be an expert or authority on the universe of heroes; I just endeavor to discuss semi-useless issues in order to debunk my childhood desires of one day inheriting super powers. {NERD ALERT!} ...sorry. That goes off every once in a while, after I say something apparently quasi-neuron stimulating {NERD ALERT!}. You see!

Anyway, I'd like anyone who is comfortable with such discussions to share their input. Please, no insulting one another. Just because you are the master of the DC universe doesn't mean you can bash people for making any mistakes in the details. Other than that, let's have some fun!!

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home